Opportunity Works Connecticut. Inc. (OWC) is a non-profit agency that supports people with Intellectual, Cognitive, and Physical disabilities in Eastern Connecticut. We are committed to enhancing the lives of people through meaningful vocational and gainful employment services. We embrace the idea that all people can live a fully productive life within their community.
OWC supports these adults in their journey to live successfully by setting the standard in providing program excellence, skill training, mentoring and advocacy OWC provides services that aid in positive self image which will foster a sense of respect and dignity for the individuals we serve and enable them to work and live with quality of life.
OWC is looking forward to provide further support to more individuals through:
- Start a recreational Program
- Expanding our footprint into surrounding areas of Connecticut
- Increased community awareness and growth through more specialized events
- Build a dedicated parents group
- Become certified in customized employment services