Opportunity Works CT. Inc. (OWC) is a non-profit agency that supports people with Intellectual, Cognitive, and Physical disabilities in Eastern Connecticut. We are committed to enhancing the lives of people through meaningful and gainful employment services. We embrace the idea that all people can live a fully productive life within their community.
OWC supports these adults in their journey to live successfully by setting the standard in providing program excellence, skill training, mentoring and advocacy OWC provides services that aid in positive self image which will foster a sense of respect and dignity for the individuals we serve and enable them to work and live with quality of life.
OWC is looking forward to provide further support to more individuals through:
- Our move into a 12,000 sq.ft. facility on west Main St. in Vernon, CT.
- Many new work opportunities and a retail storefront provided by new location
- Increased community awareness and growth through more specialized events
- Opportunity to start an overnight respite center
- Social events with other agencies within the industry
- Development of food service venues